11 Fresh Snacks Under 100 Calories
When we are craving snacks it is very easy to over-indulge and ruin our calorie counts. While many snack foods now come in 100 calorie forms, these foods are not always healthy for you since they are processed foods. So why not just eat something that is nutritious and in many cases more filling than those little bags. So here is a list of my top 11 snacks that come in around 100 calories or less.
1. 2 cups of diced watermelon= 96 calories
2. 1 average size pear = 100 calories
3. 1 small baked potato = 100 calories
4. 1 small banana= 95 calories
5. 1 cup diced pineapples = 78 calories
6. 2 cups of air popped popcorn with natural herbs or just 3 cups if you can just eat the popcorn without anything on it. = 93 calories
7. 1 apple = 93 calories (3 inch diameter or cut it in half and have it with caramel dipping sauce for about the same calorie count)
8. 1 cup of blueberries= 84 calories
10. 30 grapes = 100 calories
11. 2 peaches= 76 (2 ½ inches diameter or about 98 grams)
If you need more tips on how to eat less calories and lose weight read this article.