5 Reasons to do Cardiovascular Exercise
1. Cardiovascular training helps keep the heart healthy. Cardio exercise will result in heart that will function more efficiently. Overtime cardio can help develop a lower resting heart rate, and pump blood more effectively throughout the body. This means your heart could be doing the same amount of work, but with much less effort. Other benefits of cardiovascular training are reduced cholesterol levels and reduced blood pressure. See this article for more information on how to keep your heart healthy:
2. The Lungs are a huge part of cardiovascular training. So many people cut their cardio exercise too short because before they know it they are out of breath. The reason you’re out of breath is because you are not meeting your body’s demand for oxygen. Cardio exercise will condition your lungs to take in more oxygen at an instance, as well as condition the lungs to fatigue less easily.
3. Burn your fat away with cardiovascular exercise. When doing cardio, work at about 40% of your maximum effort and you’ll be working in what they call “The Fat Burning Zone”. “The Fat Burning Zone” is the zone where your body uses the most amount of fat as energy. Overtime those love handles will start melting away.
4. Cardiovascular exercise done regularly will help increase your metabolism. Research also shows that your metabolism will continue to burn fat for hours after you stop your cardio exercise. This is known as the “Fat After Burner Effect.” You can burn 400 calories jogging, but actually burn up to another 400 calories or more after you cease exercising. That’s a pretty good bang for your buck.
5. Cardiovascular exercise, along with other forms of exercise, is great for mental wellness. Studies show that just 30 minutes cardiovascular exercise is a great stress reliever, and can significantly decrease symptoms of anxiety or depression. You will feel healthier overall, mentally and physically, with a small amount of cardiovascular exercise.
Image taken from: Google
Powered by Facebook Comments